The Spektrum AR620 air receiver is a full-range, 6-channel sport receiver with DSMX compatibility and a compact footprint that’s streamlined to fit in a wide range of models. More than just a simple box that connects your servos, the AR620 features an internal antenna design that delivers a whole new world of installation ease that includes a higher-level of durability and convenience while maintaining superior full-range performance for your electric or engine powered aircraft. In addition, the AR620 has been integrated with fly-by range telemetry that includes flight log and receiver battery pack voltage data. Access to telemetry is automatic when used with telemetry-capable Spektrum transmitters. There’s nothing to do in order to enjoy the peace-of-mind instantly knowing receiver battery voltage offers. No more bind plugs! Instead, a large bind button is used to enter the bind mode. All combined Spektrum gives you more in a basic receiver, like the AR620, so that you can fly with the highest sense of confidence possible and have more fun.
* Compact low-cost, full-range DSMX receiver with telemetry
* Antenna-less design increases convenience, performance and durability
* Integrated flight log and receiver voltage telemetry with fly-by range
* Streamlined, end-pin design in a lightweight hard-case
* Large bind-button eliminates the need for the old bind plug
* Lightweight park flyer-size with full-range performance
* Ideal for most aircraft including indoor sport models
* Capable of low latency 11ms and standard 22ms Frame Rates.
* Type:AR620 6 Channel Sport Receiver
* Number of Channels:6
* Band: 2.4GHz
* L32.1mm x W26.4mm x H17.9mm
* Weight: 8g
* Voltage Range: 3.5-9V
* Antenna Length Internal